Banner

Tuesday 11 August 2015

What a Success!

The day has come, yes it's finally arrived. I got confirmation today of the ... wait I'm jumping ahead of myself here.

Remember I told you last time that I'd had the privilege of working with someone, creating designs for her, sometimes using her drawings and sometimes just getting a brief? Well ... you don't? best you go and read my last post then hey!

For those of you who do, My clients name is Dorothy and she's a lovely person, a pleasure to work with. She's been really busy since I sent her the designs, they are all uploaded onto Woven Monkey a great printing site in the UK and Spoonflower in the USA. She will also be uploading her work onto Print Me Pretty in the UK.

As she is a hop farmer, and is also just started selling her hops to home brewers, her fabrics revolve around that subject. Wait till you see the rest we're working on.. hehe

Let me tell you folks, you're in for a treat, her fabrics are gorgeous, her ideas and vision, very classy!

These are just some of the designs she has had printed, aren't they stunning?!


 Oh and the baskets.. they are called Sussex Trugs.. really cool hey, I wouldn't mind one. Dorothy doesn't make them, but someone she knows does, and she says that they last a lifetime. If you want to buy a TRUG click HERE.

I hope this has whet your appetite for more info :-)
Below are the links to learn more about this fabric, see all the designs.. about 140 variations and some still in the pipeline. :-)

The Website is called a Bushel of Hops and so all her fabric shops are called that too. psst It's the best place to buy hops for your brilliant home brew beer!

A Bushel of Hops  on Woven Monkey *Here* All the designs are set for sale already :-)
A Bushel of Hops On Spoonflower. *Please note* that these still have to be sample printed before being set for sale, so if there are any that you'd like really urgently, then drop Dorothy or me a line and she'll arrange those to be done first.
Print Me Pretty.. T.B.A  patience dear people all in good time :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification