Banner

Friday 31 October 2014

Print Me Pretty

As of yesterday Print Me Pretty has 145 designers who upload their work for their own use and / or to sell. I do both.

I am one of the only two designers to have a personal tag on Print me Pretty . It will take you to all my designs available.

For example Next Year's calendar 2015 is up. I have entered it into the Print Me Pretty Calendar contest Next Month. I'll be ordering these and sending them to mates and family as they can be hemmed with a loop in the hem and a piece of dowel slid in the top and bottom and then hung up... or simply stuck to the fridge with magnets.. LOL.
This is the design :
Found on the 112 cm wide fabric and can be bought as a Fat Quarter

Found on the 150 cm Fabric and should be bought by the meter
 as the Fat quarter sizing does not work on this size fabric yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification