Banner

Saturday 23 April 2011

Something exciting is happening!

On the Esty site is a Quilter who has a shop...I discovered her when I was browsing through various shops. She'd made this beautiful pillow cover that I just fell in love with. If you'd like to see it click here. I added her shop to mine as a favourite and then I dropped her a line telling her how I loved her pillow cover and asked her if she'd be interested in buying some of my work...make it up into something and then sell it in her shop...sending me some photo's to put up in my shop. This would help people to see how great my quilt blocks would look when they are made up into something that can be useful at the same time...

I waited for her answer and she didn't take long..so my nails are still in good repair. :-) she said YES! Cool idea! I wanted to dance around the boat with happiness...This was going to be good I thought. This is giving me a really good feeling....

So we've worked out which pieces she wants to work with and I'll be posting them off to her after the Easter holidays...and then holding my breath, thumbs and crossing my toes..all those silly things in anticipation of the final product......

No pressure MooseCarolQuilter!!! ha ha


I have posted her name "MooseCarolQuilter" under "Other sites I love" on the right  hand side of the blog. Just click on that and it will take you right to it!


So you'll have to watch the blog to see when and what happens... :-D

1 comment:

  1. If you want to add a comment, click on comments..type your msg..
    go to the Comment as: box and if you don't belong to any of the labels in there click on Name and URL...type in your name..ignore the URL ...click post comment..you'll be taken to th etop of the blog...scroll down and type in the swirly letters and click post comment again..and you're done! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Verification